Tradition


Tradition formally known as "The Tradition"  was a hardcore band with some pop punk sensibility from Norwood, OH. that supported a positive drug free lifestyle. They had one LP released on keep it core records called “No Home". I really dug this band when I saw them live out here during a spring break themed show at the old venue Nicely's they were still using The in their name and were a lot of fun to watch. After they played I bought one of the two demos they had (the 2005 demo) and I'm still pissed at myself for not buying the second one to this day. Lead singer Jeremy went on to do vocals for the band Away Team, and I'm not sure what the other members were or are doing.

was:
Andrew.
Jeremy.
Justin.
Keith.
Michael.

ex-members:
Caitlin.
Wes.
Greg.
Darrell.


No Home + Demo '05
DOWNLOAD
myspace

Comments

Popular Posts