Battle!



Battle! was a Hardcore band from Gainesville. Here are some lost treasures from before they got signed and all that, which might be new to some of you Battle! fans out there.

1st: You're All Dead To Me (2005 Demo EP).
This is the very 1st recording by Battle! which I'm sure most have forgotten all about. None of these songs minus "You're all Dead To Me" as far as I know (haven't been real up to date as of late) have ever been re-recorded and most likely never will due to them never really being happy with the songs.

B! was:
Riley - guitar
James - vocals
Jim - drums
Kevin - bass

2nd: 2006 Demo.
This will always be my favorite thing Battle! has recorded, Because this demo was during what I think was the best line up (mostly due because I was friends with all of them at this time and that made the shows so much better seeing friends play awesome music) & because this also has my favorite song "burial" that they never re-recorded (like most of the old stuff) and never play live anymore. fun facts: sometime down the line Bill left and formed the band Finisher (he also played drums for 1 live show in one of my old bands Riley Mason) & Kevin moved to Japan.

B! was:
Bill - bass
Kevin - guitar
Riley - guitar
James - vocals
Jim - drums

3rd: Rough Demo (Chris Version).
I can't recall the real name of what this demo became because the real version was only available for a short time, but this is a rough version of that demo. the real version is what got them signed I beleive. These recordings have an old friend of mine Chris Williams Doing back-up vocals on all 3 songs, these versions were later scraped. Chris was cool enough to make me a copy of this lost version so thanks a lot Chris!. fun fact: Chris later Became the bass player for a short while.

B! was:
James - vocals
Riley - guitar
Jim - drums
Chris - back up vocals.



the old line up.


you're all dead to me


06 demo

DOWNLOAD
Myspace

Comments

Popular Posts